Proposed changes for September 2020 entry
The Compass Partnership of Schools, as a multi-academy trust (MAT), operates as the admission authority for the schools within the MAT. The Compass Partnership of Schools has agreed to remain in-line with the Royal Borough of Greenwich’s admissions procedures, for all of its schools. When a local authority, through a consultation process, makes a change to their admissions process, The Compass Partnership of Schools must conduct its own consultation if it plans to adopt the same changes.
The proposed changes in the document below are to adopt local changes that have recently taken place in the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 academic years, in the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
Please note that for this consultation process it is only the area listed below where comments are sought. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate clearly in the comments to The Compass Partnership of Schools you role within the community form the list below:
- Acting on behalf of a Local Authority (indicate which one)
- Acting on behalf of an Admissions Authority (indicate which one)
- Teacher / Governor of a local school
- Other local community stakeholder (please provide information)
The areas for which comments are sought are;
- The Compass Partnership of Schools is proposing to change the oversubscription criteria by moving children with a chronic medical need from the third to the second criterion, for entry into both nursery and primary phases, in-line with the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
- The Compass Partnership of School is also proposing to add Royal Greenwich children ranked according to home to school distance as the third criterion and children living in other boroughs ranked according to home to school distance as the fourth criterion for entry into the nursery phases (where applicable), in-line with the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
The deadline for comments on the proposal is 21st January 2019.